LED Lights save up to 85% on the cost of running conventional lights. Lighting accounts for over 7% of a typical household’s energy bill – changing to low energy lighting will save you money. Call us for a quotation.
| T:+35316972785 | T: 02882 250160 | Mob: 07793 548036 | Phone: 01 5267450 | E: email@example.com
ALTERNATIVE ENERGY LED LIGHTING
- Reducing your lighting bill is the easiest ways to save money.
- Houses tend to use a mix of standard light fittings, down lighters and halogen spotlight fittings.
- You can replace all these fittings with new high efficiency bulbs.
The primary types of energy efficient light bulbs available are Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFLs) and Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
LEDs are particularly good for replacing spotlights and dimmable lights. They are more efficient than CFLs and will save you more money in the long term. By replacing all halogen down lighters in your home with LED alternatives, you could save around £40 a year on your electricity bills.
OTHER MONEY SAVING TIPS
- Turn lights off
- Always turn lights out when leaving a room.
- Be conscious of how many lights you have on.
- Arrange light switches so that its convenient to turn them off.
- Use a sensor and timer on external lights so they are only in use when they need to be.
- Use appropriate lightings. By having a range of lights in a room with separate switches will make this easier.
ALTERNATIVE ENERGY LIGHTING WILL SAVE YOU A FORTUNE
Alternative Energy will help you upgrade your bulbs as part of our FREE Energy Saving Audit of your property. We will deploy efficient LEDs, i.e the best technology available.
It’s important to remember that not all LEDs are created equal. There is a multitude of products on the market, therefore Alternative Energy has undertaken the appropriate due diligence to ensure you only get A+ rated European designed product.